Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Snow Sucks!

Last week it was nearly 70' and today it looked like a foot of snow had fallen. I don't think it will last, but really this sucks! Tomorrow we are driving to North Carolina and I really hope the weather will be spring-like. Last trip we had planned for NC had to be cancelled because of snow - in NC!!!!





I just finished Cerisara. I really liked this pattern. It was top-down which is the way I think all sweaters should be knitted and the lace pattern was easy to memorize. I wasn't sure I would like the lace on the sleeves though. I thought I might look like a linebacker - I thought it would add bulk to my already bulky upper arms. So I made the vest. I used ribbing instead of reverse ss. That is the only thing I didn't like about the vest - the reverse ss. If I ever make the pattern again, I will have the ss on the outside. The fit is great and I really like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment