Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I Am Really Going To Do It This Time!

Well, vacation is over over over over! We had a wonderful time in Edenton, NC - eliminated as a retirement prospect, way way too quiet! - and at Waves, NC - house was great, no family fights - and in Southport, NC - definite retirement prospect.

Pictures of me on the beach and in the pool, plus feeling uncomfortable are making me really want to lose weight. style="font-family:'trebuchet ms';">Plus all of the obvious reasons - health, fatigue, and not having to knit yards and yards of fabric to cover me. I am starting today and plan on keeping a daily log on this blog to spur my progress and prevent my failure. That sounds like I am expecting failure - it has happened before, but I am eternally optimistic. I am taking Tonalin CLA every night and that seems to have decreased my cravings for carbs????? I am walking 3 miles a day and biking when I can, so I feel like I am on the right track so far. My eating on vacation has been bad, but one thing I have been doing is eating only about half of what I am served - that, at least is a start. Now I need to learn to order salads instead of hot roast beef sandwiches with french fries and gravy. Or does that mean, I am still craving carbs?

No comments:

Post a Comment